16A Secret Sauce
1. I believe I have a strong sense of ambition. I believe that I can achieve whatever I set my mind to. I have a strong sense of self-worth and set extremely high standards for myself in every area of my life. I can confidently say that I believe ambition is my number one quality.
2. Integrity is something I try to instill in every decision I make. I believe in applying core values to my words and actions. I hold myself to extremely high standards because I apply my values and core morals all decisions in my life.
3. I am an extremely responsible person. Not only in my academic life but also in my work and personal life. I believe in always being reliable and keeping commitments made in every area of my life.
4. I like to think that I’m a genuine and authentic person. I try to make decisions independent of anyone else's and to always remain true to myself and those who are close to me. I believe in being truthful and transparent as to how I feel with all people in my life.
5. I have a strong degree of self-discipline. This discipline plays to my advantage because I take my commitments in life extremely serious. I apply this self-discipline in both my personal and professional life.
1. My boyfriend discussed how reliable and responsible I am in all aspects of my life. He mentioned how responsible I am with my finances and utmost dedication to schoolwork.
2. My brother also mentions how responsible I am and stated that I detect trends before they happen. He states that I’m also really reliable with balancing my studies and work.
3. My good friend Weston states that I am unique because of how confident I am. She mentions that I put effort and time into everything that I do.
4. My good friend Lianna talks about how dependable I am to her as a friend. She also states how trustworthy I am.
5. My good friend Andrea states I am very unique in that I can forecast trends. She discusses how my decisions are based off my beliefs and core values which shows my integrity.
Links:
https://soundcloud.com/user-919748951/person-1
https://soundcloud.com/user-919748951/person-5
In conclusion, I’ve found that all my closest friends and family recognize how motivated and driven I am towards my goals. They also recognize how reliable I am which was one of the ways I described myself. Three of my interviewees mentioned how I am very perceptive and able to forecast trends easily. I found this to be interesting because I had not considered this before. I was not surprised to see that my interviewees had a lot to say about how responsible they think I am. It is a huge confidence booster to hear these kind words from my close family and friends.
In conclusion, I’ve found that all my closest friends and family recognize how motivated and driven I am towards my goals. They also recognize how reliable I am which was one of the ways I described myself. Three of my interviewees mentioned how I am very perceptive and able to forecast trends easily. I found this to be interesting because I had not considered this before. I was not surprised to see that my interviewees had a lot to say about how responsible they think I am. It is a huge confidence booster to hear these kind words from my close family and friends.
Hi Ayla,
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading and listening to your secret sauce interviews and reflection. You seem to have many great qualities that will get you far in life. I found your good friend Andrea’s point about your uniqueness to be a very interesting and outside of the box advantage to have in life. I think that your devotion to your studies is also evident by the great quality of your blog.
First of all, I really think your post is very well organized. I was able to navigate through your assignment very easily. You sound like a very determined and hard-working college student that will only settle for the best! My personal favorite trait of yours is that you are self-disciplined because that can be hard to obtain at such a young age. I hope you continue to follow your dreams!
ReplyDeleteHi Ayla.
ReplyDeleteYour post is very thoughtful and written with a mature attitude. I love that your friends recognize that you are perceptive and have the ability to forecast trends. I am impressed with the way that you describe yourself as genuine and authentic and your interviewees agree with your high level of responsibility. I also think you demonstrate your self-discipline in our assignments as each of them are completed with great detail and thoroughness.