17A



My first elevator pitch received two comments from my peers. The most useful piece of constructive criticism received was that my tone changed when speaking about my personal idea, and the statistics stated behind them. This change in tone was reflected because I was trying to remember the correct statistics I’d researched prior to the pitch. The positive feedback I received was about my body language and how I spoke with my hands. This is lucky for me because I tend to use my hands when I am nervous. Another positive comment was about how I stress important points to play up their significance. This time around I’d like to correct the tonal issue my peers had mentioned that I had in my prior speech. Based on the feedback given, I’ve kept a professional and confident tone the entire way through this elevator pitch. I’ve also added a few key points to show how versatile and useful my app can be for everyone who enjoys shopping in-store. I also recorded in a brighter space to ensure I could easily be seen!

Comments

  1. Hi Ayla!
    I think you have considered your feedback very carefully since you use your hand more frequent, which is a good way to explain your content and help your audience engage with your speech. I also think that your tone is professional which could help you become more attractive to your audience. The key point really helps me to understand your app better. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment