10A




Link: https://youtu.be/izB1F1sC1Do

Comments

  1. Hi Ayla,
    I loved your entire elevator pitch! You are very good at attracting your audience. Your speech has some stress and repeat which helps the audience to catch the important point of your speech. You have introduced your app fully and explain the function of your app, that is great since it could help your audience to better know what your app will do, what benefit your app could bring to us. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ayla,
    I really like how you appeal to your audience's emotions. You used great language throughout your pitch and I like how you spoke with your hands as well. The only thing I could address negatively is the difference in your tone when talking about statistics and personal ideas. I think I could tell the difference from when you were remembering and reading specific names of products versus when you spoke from your heart. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment