22A Elevator Pitch 3
The feedback I received on my last elevator pitch was extremely positive. I had edited and revised my second speech from the first speech and thus, my peer agreed that it had improved significantly. I was able to effectively illustrate my app and its uses. I would say that this speech was almost fully memorized and that I was much more confident and fluid in this third try. Without even trying, I had already remembered the key points I’d made in previous speeches, and learned the key points I wanted to reiterate within the speech. I stood in a space that gets a lot of light in my apartment because I felt that the lighting was a bit dimmer in my previous pitch. This time I tried reiterating my points just a couple more times than in my previous pitches. I feel this reiteration really clarifies the use of my app and the number of people it could prove useful too. I hope this final pitch I was able to get the uses of my app out effectively and professionally.
I had not seen your first two pitches yet, so being able to go back and see the progression throughout all of them and then the final masterpiece that is this third elevator pitch was just amazing. You really were able to incorporate the recommendations that you received into your pitch and I think it really showed and allowed you to be that much more successful with the pitch. You remembering the key points of your speech without even trying really shows the passion and effort you have put into this product. Great job overall.
ReplyDeleteHi Ayla,
ReplyDeleteVery professional elevator in my opinion. I thought that you were really well spoken, but also seemed to enjoy talking about your topic. I like that you were able to memorize your elevator pitch by the third time, you could really tell, as it naturally seemed to flow from word to word. I think that you really were able to take advantage of positive feedback and improve on it where you felt necessary. Really good job!
I would like for you, as a challenge, to not fully memorize your next assignment like this to see how well you would do thinking off the top of your head. However, this speech was very well done. The camera angle and your hand gestures were great and it really boosted your speech. I really like the concept of your product and would definitely help support it in the future. Your previous pitches were uncomparable to how well done this one was. Lastly, you dressed very professional for this assignment. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHi Ayla.
ReplyDeleteAs you already know, I am a fan of the app you are looking to create. As for the elevator pitch, I like the way you reiterated the dangers of chemicals and harmful ingredients which emphasized to potential customers why they would want your app and how it could solve their problem of not knowing what was in products before they purchase and easy access to that information. You also displayed confidence and were clear in your messaging. Nice work.