14A Halfway Reflection

In order to keep up with the requirements of this course I have utilized time management to ensure I’ve got enough time to thoroughly complete the assignment and submit parts A/B/C on time. During the second week of class I forgot to declare the assignments and ended up receiving a zero on those assignments. Although I was pretty upset about making such a mindless mistake at the time, I am now super on top of all the upcoming assignments to ensure I don't lose any more points in this class. I would suggest for students to start early and try to get ahead in this class to ensure they don't miss any deadlines. I would also suggest for students taking this class to keep a planner. Keeping a planner helps me to succeed in every class. During high school I would almost always make straight B’s because there would be a few pesky assignments during the semester that would completely slip my mind. In keeping a planner I always fill it out with every due date the moment I get a syllabi for each course. The third piece of advice I’d give prospective students is to always keep up with the lectures. In many instances a confusing assignment has an entire video of Dr. Pryor explaining in depth how one should go about completing it.

Comments

  1. Hi Ayla.
    I agree with your thoughts on time management and I also have a planner. I had the same experience with one of the part B assignments and thought I had declared. I was devastated and then worked through the disappointment and realized I would double, triple check to be sure everything was done. I also think it is crucial to keep up with the lectures because they explain what is really expected in the weekly assignments and covers what will be on the cupcake so it is best to be ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment